Take A One Way Trip - Your Way
From October through May, work with us on crafting a unique one way itinerary up and down the West coast, the Southwest or even beyond
Last year we experimented with a few renters, letting them take our vans as far afield as New Mexico, Arizona, San Diego and Las Vegas. And guess what? It worked splendidly. Our conditions for these trips are:
- October through early June. Our peak season of June through September is so busy that we like to keep our vans a bit closer.
- Typically a minimum of 14 nights will be required and generally longer
- The one way fee is equal to our recovery fee which is typically a plane ticket and some gas money to get the van home. This can range from $200 to $600.
- You are required to purchase the additional roadside assistance package for $12/day when you make your deposit
- Standard mileage policies apply. 125 miles per day (cumulative over the number of days) and then $.35/mile afterwards.
- You must work with us on arranging this. We are friendly, give us a call or email.